Ratan Tata Life Biography – Ratan Naval Tata (born 28 December 1937) is an Indian industrialist and a former chairman of Tata Sons. He was also chairman of Tata Group, from 1990 to 2014, and again, as interim chairman, from October 2016 through February 2017, and continues to head its charitable trusts. He is the recipient of two of the highest civilian awards of India – Padma Vibhushan (2008) and Padma Bhushan (2000). He is well-known for his business ethics and philanthropy.
This biography provides detailed information about his Success Story, childhood, profile, career, Physical Stats, Personal Life, Relationships, Family, Favourite Things, Money Factor, Awards, Achievements, History, Wiki, Height, Weight, Son, Daughter, Age, Girlfriends, Children, Wife, Story and timeline.
Biography & Wiki
|Real Name||Ratan Naval Tata GBE|
|Profession||Businessman and Philanthropist|
|Height||centimeters- 177 cm|
meters- 1.77 m
Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||Kilograms- 86 kg|
Pounds- 190 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Favourite Food||Parsi Cuisines, Ida Chutney Pattice, Patrani Machhi|
|Favourite Businessman||J. R. D. Tata|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Net Worth||$1 billion|
Ratan Tata Life Biography – Known Facts About Ratan Tata
- Does Ratan Tata smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ratan Tata drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His father, Naval Tata, was adopted by the wife of Ratanji Tata- Navajbai Tata.
- He became Chairman of Tata Group in 1991 when J. R. D. Tata named him as his successor.
- On 23 March 2009, he launched his dream car- Tata Nano and it was considered as world’s cheapest car priced at 1 lakh Indian Rupees.