Jeff Bezos Life Biography – Jeff Bezos , byname of Jeffrey Preston Bezos, (born January 12, 1964 New Mexico, U.S.), American entrepreneur who played a key role in the growth of e-commerce as the founder and chief executive officer of Amazon.com. Under his guidance, Amazon became the largest retailer on the World Wide Web and the model for Internet sales.
This biography provides detailed information about his Success Story, childhood, profile, career, Physical Stats, Personal Life, Relationships, Family, Favourite Things, Money Factor, Awards, Achievements, History, Wiki, Height, Weight, Son, Daughter, Age, Girlfriends, Children, Wife, Story and timeline.
Biography & Wiki
|Real Name||Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen|
|Profession||Technology and Retail Entrepreneur, Investor, and Philanthropist|
|Height (approx.)||centimeters- 173 cm|
meters- 1.73 m
Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||Kilograms- 75 kg|
Pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Family and Relatives
|Marital Status||Separated (on January 9, 2019)|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||MacKenzie S. Tuttle |
|Wife||MacKenzie Bezos |
|Marriage Date||Year 1993|
Daughter– 1 (adopted from China)
Jeff Bezos Life Biography – Known Facts About Jeff Bezos
- Does Jeff Bezos smoke?: Not Known
- Does Jeff Bezos drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His first job was with Fitel, a startup telecom company. He worked there for two years. Later, he worked at Bankers Trust
- Working at D.E. Shaw, he fell in love with Mackenzie (Tuttle) Bezos
- Jeff and MacKenzie have 3 sons including 1 daughter. Their daughter is adopted from China.
- He named Amazon.com after the Mighty South American River.
- In 2013, he bought the Washington Post for $250 million.