Bill Gates Life Biography – William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, and humanitarian. He is best known as the principal founder of Microsoft Corporation. During his career at Microsoft, Gates held the positions of chairman, CEO and chief software architect, while also being the largest individual shareholder until May 2014.
This biography provides detailed information about his childhood, profile, career, Physical Stats, Personal Life, Relationships, Family, Favourite Things, Money Factor, Awards, Achievements, History, Wiki, Height, Weight, Son, Daughter, Age, Girlfriends, Children, Wife, Story and timeline.
Biography & Wiki
|Real Name||William Henry “Bill” Gates III|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, American business Magnate, Investor, Author and Philanthropist|
|Height||centimeters- 175 cm|
meters- 1.75 m
Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||Kilograms- 70 kg|
Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Greyish Blue|
Marital Status, Affairs, Girlfriends
|Marriage Date||1st Jan 1994|
|Children||Son– Rory John Gates|
Daughter– Jennifer Katharine Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates
|Net Worth||US$81.7 billion|
|Cars Collection||Porche 911, Porche 930, Porche 959|
|Jet Collection||THE Bombardier BD-700 Global Express, Boeing Business Jet|
Bill Gates Life Biography – Known Facts About Bill Gates
- Does Bill Gates smoke?: Not Known
- Does Bill Gates drink alcohol?: Yes
- Bill Gates was fanatical about Computers and Programming.
- Gates first computer program ever was a tic-tac-toe game.
- In 1977 he was arrested for driving without a license.
- If he was a country, Gates would be the 37th richest country on earth.
- In 1987, Gates was included in the Forbes list of the world’s wealthiest people.